Skip to main content
12 Practical Ways for Civic Stewardship
- Be involved in serving the Lord through His church in our community.
- Bring lunch to our mayor and city council members and tell them we are praying for them.
- Email or call state and county officials and ask them for specific prayer requests and what our church can do to help.
- Attend city council meetings and speak up for Biblical values, religious liberty and the freedom of speech.
- Research the agenda of school board meetings and find out what is being pushed or taught to the children in our community.
- Run for school board or for any other open positions on an upcoming ballot.
- Try to have someone from your church at all the polling locations each election.
- Keep up to date on all of the legislation being proposed by state and federal officials.
- Write thank you notes when something good is accomplished or decided.
- Attend county precinct meetings and be vocal about what is being placed on the platforms.
- Call and send emails when something is being passed that does not align with biblical or constitutional values.
- Register to vote and encourage friends and family to do the same.